Join us at the Chamber Luncheon tomorrow, we are the spotlight business! Make your reservations now for our next Chamber Luncheon, Tuesday, October 18th at Northridge Church, 309 Wilkinson Lane. This luncheon will be catered by Neighborhood Café.
Our guest speaker will be Barry Young
Executive Director, Sumner County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Do you know how tourism drives economics in our community? Find out more when we welcome Barry for an interesting presentation.
- Executive Director of the Sumner County CVB since December 2011
- Served as Director of Welcome Centers for Tennessee Department of Tourist Development from 2005-2011
- Director of Operations at The Parthenon Museum for Metro Nashville Parks from 1999-2005
- Producer and fundraiser at Nashville Public Television 1997-1999
- Marketing & PR Director at Dyersburg State Community College 1986-1990
- Air Personality at WLAC radio in Nashville 1984-1986
- Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from the University of Tennessee at Martin
Enjoy a delicious lunch from Neighborhood Cafe and some great door prizes!
Please RSVP no later than noon on Monday, October 17
Cost: $12.00 per person with reservations
$14.00 at the door (without reservations)
Cancellations must be received 24 hours before event to avoid charges.
To RSVP reply to email@example.com
or call the Chamber at 672-3937
11:30 ~ Meet & Greet, 11:45 ~ Lunch is served, 12:00 ~ ProgramCategories: Blog, Community Events