Willis Dean Birdwell, Jr., age 61 of White House, passed away October 20, 2020. He was preceded in death by his father, Willis Dean Birdwell, Sr. He is survived by his wife, Brenda Birdwell; mother, Cassie Paul Birdwell; daughters, Toshia Gayle Birdwell, and Cassie (Johnathan Lassiter) Birdwell; grandchildren, Georgia Birdwell, Faith Watts, Layla Watts, Parker Watts, Benley Birdwell, Lakelynn Lassiter; brothers, Eddie Birdwell and Jerry (Lisa) Birdwell; nieces and nephews, Joseph Birdwell, Bryson Birdwell, Michelle Birdwell, and Danielle Caswell. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Thursday October 22 from 3-8 pm, and on Friday October 23 from 10 am until service time at 2pm with interment to follow at Halltown Cemetery.
Willis Dean Birdwell
Born on May 16, 1959
Departed on October 20, 2020 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Thursday October 22, 2020 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday October 23, 2020 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Friday October 23, 2020 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.