Wanda Craig, December 2, 2017, age 87 of Goodlettsville. She was preceded in death by her husband, Jack Craig. Survived by her children, Mike Craig, Dawn (John) Bertotti, Bob (Gayle) Craig, Terri (Ronnie) McCoy, and Linda Craig; twelve grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. Wanda was a person who never met a stranger, and had a great sense of humor, even up to the very end. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Friday from 4-8 pm, and on Saturday from 1pm until service time at 2pm with interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Northcrest Hospice.
Born on November 15, 1930
Departed on December 2, 2017 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday December 8, 2017 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday December 9, 2017 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday December 9, 2017 2:00pm to 2:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.