Vivian Ann Fox, February 9, 2016 age 86. She was preceded in death by her husband, Rodney Lee Fox; grandson, Timothy Fox. Survived by her son, Steve (Jeanie) Fox; daughter, Pat (Donnie) Watts; grandchildren, Jonathan and Holly Fox, Leslie Deering, Cari Hoffman; great-grandchildren, Aliyah and Ross; sister, Pauline Smith. Mrs. Fox was retired from the Goodlettsville Post Office after many years of service. After retirement she enjoyed travelling and ball room dancing. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Thursday from 4-8pm. Funeral service will be conducted Friday at 12 Noon at Springfield Funeral Home with visitation one hour prior to service. Interment Springfield Memorial Gardens.
Vivian Ann Fox
Born on November 21, 1929
Departed on February 9, 2016 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Thursday February 11, 2016 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Springfield Funeral Home
- Friday February 12, 2016 11:00am to 12:00pm
- LIfe Celebration: Springfield Funeral Home
- Friday February 12, 2016 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.