Tracy Arnold Young, January 27, 2018, age 50 of Madison. Born in Madison, Tennessee on January 6, 1968. He is survived by his parents, Eddie and Jeannie Young, and sister, Tammy Young. Tracy grew up his entire life in Madison, he graduated from Madison High School in 1986. He was an avid hunter, was a fan of the Tennessee Volunteers, and loved NASCAR, especially Dale Earnhardt, Sr. Visitation with the family will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Tuesday January 30, from 4-8 pm, and on Wednesday January 31, from 12 Noon until service time at 1pm with Rev. Glenn Burks and Terry Exley, officiating.
Tracy Arnold Young
Born on January 6, 1968
Departed on January 27, 2018 and resided in Madison, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Tuesday January 30, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday January 31, 2018 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Wednesday January 31, 2018 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.