Rose Faye Stokes, age 78 of Hendersonville, passed away November 29, 2018. She was preceded in death by her son Charles Whittle, and daughters, Shirley Thomas and Diana Whittle. Survived by her husband of 39 years, Wayne Stokes; her children, Patricia Meeks, James Homer (Darlene Holt) Whittle, Billy Joe (Linda) Whittle, Vickie Lynn (Neil) Dixon, and Phillip (Tiffany) Stokes, several grandchildren, sisters Liz Givens and Apryl Bryant. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home Goodlettsville Sunday from 2-8 pm and Monday December 3 from 12 noon until service at 2pm with interment to follow at Hillcrest Cemetery.
Rose Faye Stokes
Born on December 25, 1939
Departed on November 29, 2018 and resided in Hendersonville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Sunday December 2, 2018 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday December 3, 2018 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday December 3, 2018 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.