Randy Phillip Boyles, October 29, 2020, age 64 of White House. He was preceded in death by his parents, Pat and Margaret Swann Boyles; daughter Cathy Boyles; sister Barbara Swann; nephew Jay Swann. Survived by his wife, Brenda Boyles; their children, Brandy Lynn Knight (Arville), Lisa Boyles Socha (Adam), Darrell Boyles (Amy); grandchildren, Tyler, Kaleb, Brianna, Destany, Austin, Haylee, Savannah, Tuff, Sidder; great-grandchildren, Anna, Kara, Karson, Raelyn, and Baby Maverick; brothers, J.D. Swann (Betty) and Mike Swann (Peggy); and a host of nieces, nephews, and extended family. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Monday, November 2 from 4-8 pm, and Tuesday, November 3 from 11am until service at 1pm. Interment will follow at Pleasant Grove Cemetery.
Randy Phillip Boyles
Born on August 17, 1956
Departed on October 29, 2020 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Monday November 2, 2020 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday November 3, 2020 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Tuesday November 3, 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.