Patricia Costello Martin, 76, passed away Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at the home of her daughter, Debbie, in West Virginia. Born in California, May 29, 1942 she was the daughter of the late John W. and Geraldine R. (Long) Costello. Patricia was retired from the Metro Water and Sewer Department. She was preceded in death by her husband of 56 years, Joseph D. “Joe” Martin. She is survived by her son, Doug (Brenda) Martin; three daughters, Patsy (Carl) Moss, Debbie (Tom) Williams, and Lorie Sexton; six grandchildren, Hunter Sexton, Joseph Moss, Melanie Martin, Josh (Melissa) Moss, Emalee Martin and Rebeka Martin; and six great-grandchildren. A Life Celebration Service will be held Saturday at 10 AM at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville with interment at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be held Friday from 4 – 8 PM and Saturday from 9 – 10 AM.
Patricia Costello Martin
Born on May 29, 1942
Departed on June 20, 2018 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Room: Stateroom
- Friday June 22, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday June 23, 2018 9:00am to 10:00am
- Life Celebration Service: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Room: Chapel
- Saturday June 23, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.