Oliver Wendell Spivey, 72, of Goodlettsville passed away Thursday, June 21, 2018 in Winchester, TN. Born November 2, 1945 in Goodlettsville he was the son of the late Oliver White and Alma (Binkley) Spivey. Raised on Greer Rd. he attended the former Union Hill School and graduated from Goodlettsville High School. Mr. Spivey had worked at the former Pirelli Tire plant. Oliver was a loving father and grandfather. He is survived by his three daughters, Sandra L. Forte, Wendy C. Chandler and Kimberly Louallen; five grandchildren,Mandy, Beau, Trent, Whitney and Tyler; and extended family and friends including cousins, Richard Binkley and Laverne Fisher. Visitation will be held Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from 4 to 7 PM at Cole and Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville with a Life Celebration Service at 7 PM. A graveside service will be held Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 10 AM at Spring Hill Cemetery.
Oliver Wendell Spivey
Born in Nashville, TN on November 2, 1945
Departed on June 21, 2018 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Room: Chapel
- Tuesday June 26, 2018 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Life Celebration Service: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Room: Chapel
- Tuesday June 26, 2018 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Graveside Service: SpringHill Cemetery Room: Section 10
- Wednesday June 27, 2018 10:00am to 10:30am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.