Norman Oliver Aldridge, born April 12, 1940 in Nashville, TN to the late Norman and Agnes Aldridge, Sr, passed away on November 1, 2018 at age 78. He was also preceded in death by his siblings, Sammy Aldridge, Wayne Aldridge, Danny Aldridge, Patricia Craig, and Cathleen Aldridge. Survived by his children, Vincent (Lea Ann) Aldridge, Wendy (Robert) McKenzie, David (Anna) Aldridge; sisters, Ruby King and Angel Sullivan; eight grandchildren, and 16 great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday November 5 from 4-8 pm, and Tuesday November 6 from 10am until service time at 11 am. Interment will be at Middle Tennessee State Veteran’s Cemetery at 2pm.
Norman Oliver Aldridge
Born on April 12, 1940
Departed on November 1, 2018
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday November 5, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday November 6, 2018 10:00am to 11:00am
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday November 6, 2018 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Interment: Middle TN Veterans Cemetery
- Tuesday November 6, 2018 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.