Nellie Mai Freeman, January 20, 2017, age 77. She is preceded in death by her husband, James L. Averitt, Sr, and Harold Freeman. Survived by her children, James L. Averitt Jr., (Kim), Roy Averitt (Patricia), Joy Thompson (Randy Thompson and Travis McLemore); her siblings, Bill Gillahan, Faye Chandler, Dean Gillihan, and Mary White; eight grandchildren, thirteen great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Hendersonville Pentecostal Church 181 Rockland Rd. Sunday from 2-8pm; Monday 4-8pm. Service will be on Tuesday at 11 am with interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Nellie M Freeman
Born on December 16, 1939
Departed on January 20, 2017
- Visitation: Hendersonville Pentecostal Church
- Sunday January 22, 2017 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday January 23, 2017 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Celebration of Life: Hendersonville Pentecostal Church
- Tuesday January 24, 2017 11:00am to 12:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.