Michelle Leigh Carr Phillips, age 47 of Goodlettsville. She was preceded in death by her father, Clyde H. Carr. Survived by her mother, Joan McCoin Carr; sons, Randall Taylor Phillips, Harrison Phillips, and Griffin Phillips; sisters, Pam (Terry) Carr Jones, and Ginger (Dennis) Carr Bobel. Michelle was a life long resident of Goodlettsville. She was a graduate of Beech High School, where she played basketball. She was an Avid Chicago Cubs Baseball fan, and was a true blue fan of the University of Kentucky Wildcats. She loved all kinds of music, but above all, she loved being a mom to her three boys. For those desiring, donations may be made to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center or Alive Hospice.
Michelle Leigh Phillips
Born on May 21, 1971
Departed on November 7, 2018 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday November 9, 2018 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Goodlettsville Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Saturday November 10, 2018 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Goodlettsville Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- Saturday November 10, 2018 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.