Maxine Redding Wiggs, born in Nashville, TN on November 1, 1934, passed away on July 26, 2018. Survived by her sons,Ed (Sharon) Wiggs, Mike (Penny) Wiggs, and William Joseph Wiggs; brother, Harold (Martha Jane) Redding, sisters-in-law, Donna Redding, and Naomi Redding, four grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Sunday from 2-6pm. Funeral service will be Monday July 30, 3018 at 2pm with Rev. Ken Castleberry, officiating. Visitation at the church will be one hour prior to service time. Interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens. For those desiring, donations in lieu of flowers may be made to Parkway Baptist Church, 505 Cunniff Parkway, Goodlettsville, TN 37072.
Maxine Redding Wiggs
Born on November 1, 1934
Departed on July 26, 2018 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Sunday July 29, 2018 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Visitation: Parkway Baptist Church
- Monday July 30, 2018 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Parkway Baptist Church
- Monday July 30, 2018 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.