Margaret E. Ray, April 13, 2016, age 92. She was preceded in death by her husband, Wendell Ray; sister, Thelma Baird, and brother, Lelan Butler. Survived by her sons, Tommy (Belenda) Ray, and Bobby (Debra) Ray; grandchildren, Pennie (Kevin) Rowland, Terri (John) Troup, Daniel Ray, and six great-grandchildren. Margaret was a very loving mother and grandmother. She was a longtime member of McFerrin Missionary Baptist Church. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Friday from 3-8pm, and Saturday from 12 Noon until service time at 2pm with Bro. Johnny Carver, officiating. Interment Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens. In lieu of flowers, donations in her memory may be made to McFerrin Missionary Baptist Church.
Margaret E Ray
Born on August 2, 1923
Departed on April 13, 2016 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday April 15, 2016 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday April 16, 2016 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday April 16, 2016 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.