Lonnie Wayne Isabell, born in Nashville, TN on September 23, 1952. He passed away on May 19, 2018. He was preceded in death by his granddaughter, Sadie, and his brother Tommy Overton. He is survived by his wife of 39 years, Patty Isabell; his daughter, Jessica (Ryan Hughes) Isabell; his son, Rocky (Krystal) Isabell; his grandchildren, Shannon, Elijah, Jaden, Shalyn, Karleigh, Jayce, and Kayleigh. Wayne recently retired from U.S. Smokeless Tobacco in Nashville after 27 years of service. He loved golfing, and spending time with his family. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday from 4-8 pm. Celebration of life service will be on Tuesday May 22, 2018 at 4 pm with visitation one hour prior to service time.
Lonnie Wayne Isabell
Born on September 23, 1952
Departed on May 19, 2018 and resided in Hendersonville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday May 21, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday May 22, 2018 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday May 22, 2018 4:00pm to 4:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.