March 2, 2015, age 71. She was preceded in death by her parents, Buford and Kathleen Mayes; son, Tracy Groves. Survived by her children, Wayne (Donna) Groves, Keith (Karen) Groves, Sharon Groves; grandchildren, Jessica, Kodie, Tralissa, Natosha, Tracy, Joseph, Lacy, Justin, Kaitlyn, Carlee, Josh, Jacob and Presley; seven great-grandchildren; brother, Charley Deason. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home Friday from 4-7 pm and Saturday from 11 am until service time at 12 Noon. Interment Gideon United Methodist Church Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Lung Association.
Linda Mayes Groves
Born on March 4, 1943
Departed on March 2, 2015 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday March 6, 2015 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday March 7, 2015 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday March 7, 2015 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.