Linda Fay Bush, October 4, 2017, age 73 of Cross Plains. Born in Nashville, Tennessee to the late Edgar and Stella Denson. She is also preceded in death by her son, Terry Allen Bush. Survived by her husband of 56 years, Thomas Bush; sons, Jeffrey (Dynell) Bush, Curtis (Crysti) Bush, and Todd Bush; step-daughter, Julie (Lee) Cochran; twelve grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, and a host of nieces, nephews and extended family. Mrs. Bush was a long time member of White Hill Community Church. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Friday from 4-8 pm, and Saturday from 2-8 pm. Celebration of life will be in the chapel on Sunday October 8 at 2pm with Rev. Ed Tinnon, officiating. Interment Hillcrest Cemetery in White House.
Linda Fay Bush
Born on August 24, 1944
Departed on October 4, 2017 and resided in Cross Plains, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Friday October 6, 2017 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday October 7, 2017 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Sunday October 8, 2017 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.