Larry W. Covington, Sr., age 80 of White House, passed away September 16, 2020. He was born in White House, TN August 16, 1940 to the late Martin and Annie Covington. He was also preceded in death by his wife Florida Covington, his brother Joe Covington, and grandson John Michael Sullivan. He is survived by his daughter, Connie (Thomas) Smalley; son, Larry Covington Jr., grandchildren, Thomas (Kara) Sullivan and Miranda Sullivan; great-grandchildren Carson and TJ. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home White House Friday September 18 from 4-8 pm, and on Saturday September 19 at Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church from 11am until service time at 1pm with Donnie Conatser and BJ Barnes, officiating. Interment to follow at Pleasant Grove Cemetery with military honors. Active pallbearers will be Gerald Foster, Ronnie Milton, Damon Bilbrey, Marcus Sullivan, Cliff Oakley, Kirby Pearce. Honorary pallbearers will be Van Leggitt and Ronnie Foster.
Larry W Covington
Born on August 16, 1940
Departed on September 16, 2020 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Friday September 18, 2020 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Room: Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church
- Saturday September 19, 2020 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Room: Pleasant Grove United Methodist
- Saturday September 19, 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.