Kitty Rose Franklin Age 63 of Springfield, TN Passed away peacefully on January 25, 2019. Preceded in death by her grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Altie Godsey and Mr. and Mrs. Howard Franklin, her father, Robert Terry Franklin, Sr., and her youngest brother, Howard Turner. Survived and deeply missed by her mother, Clay Ford, brothers, Bob and Dennis Franklin, and sister, Hazel Arthur. Kitty will also be greatly missed by all her friends at Salem Villiages/Rescare. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Sunday from 2-6 pm, and Monday from 10 am until service time at 12 Noon with interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Kitty Rose Franklin
Born on June 27, 1955
Departed on January 25, 2019 and resided in Springfield, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Sunday January 27, 2019 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Monday January 28, 2019 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday January 28, 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.