Johnny W. Schablik Sr. December 22, 2014 age 90. He was preceded in death by his first wife, Joyce Schablik. Survived by his wife of 25 years, Marian Schablik; children, Johnny (Trudy) Schablik, Jr., Janie (Ted) Keith, Jay (Debbie) Schablik, six grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; step-children, Dan (Carol) Bloodworth, Claudia (Tommy) Davis; four step-grandchildren; six step-great-grandchildren. Mr. Schablik was retired from Thompson and Green Machinery Company. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Friday from 3-8pm, and Saturday from 10 am until service time at 11 am. The Keenagers Class at First Baptist Church in Goodlettsville will serve as honorary pallbearers. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the charity of one’s choice.
Johnny William Schablik, Sr.
Born on January 26, 1924
Departed on December 22, 2014 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday December 26, 2014 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday December 27, 2014 10:00am to 11:00am
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday December 27, 2014 11:00am to 12:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.