Jean Kathy Keller, age 81 of Smyrna, passed away February 19, 2019. Formerly of Old Hickory, TN, she was born to the late John Allen and Ethel Olliver Peryman. She is preceded in death by her husband, Billy Keller; daughter, Tracy Keller, and grandson Randy Buie. Survived by her son, Timothy (Florence) Keller; daughters, Tammy (Buddy) Sanders, and Teresa (Floyd) Hyde; grandchildren, Daniel, Devin, Brandone, Brandee, Dallas, Jennifer, Randy, Caleb, Floyd Jr, Courtney, Hailey, and Shae, and twenty-three great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Friday February 22 from 4-8 pm., and on Saturday February 23 from 11am until service at 1pm. Interment will follow at Springfield Memory Gardens.
Jean Kathy Keller
Born on July 24, 1937
Departed on February 19, 2019 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday February 22, 2019 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday February 23, 2019 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday February 23, 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.