James “Jim” Foster, passed away suddenly September 20, 2017 at age 56. He was preceded in death by his daughter, Jenny Sue Foster. Survived by his wife, Sandy Foster, son, Danny Foster, step-children, Brandon Gilreath, John Gilreath, and April Gilreath, Christopher Burnett, Shahein Moussavi, Sherien Moussavi; father, Robert (Karen) Foster, mother, Joan Foster, sister, Karen Seifert, grandchildren, Aiden, Kallie and Kenna Moussavi. Jim was employed by Candy’s Campers. Jim was very dedicated to his work and his family, and all who knew him will remember his heart of gold and his never ending smile. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Saturday from 3-8pm. A celebration of life will be on Sunday at 3pm with visitation one hour prior to service time.
James "Jim" Foster
Born on December 28, 1960
Departed on September 20, 2017 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Saturday September 23, 2017 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday September 24, 2017 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Sunday September 24, 2017 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.