James F. Eddings, October 30, 2020, age 84 of White House. He is survived by his wife, Melba Sue Eddings; sons, Michael Eddings and John H. Eddings; grandchildren, James Andrew, Justin, and Jordan; great-grandchild, Izabelle; sisters, Dorothy Logan, Cheryl Cartwright, and Wanda Adcock. Mr. Eddings was a veteran of the U.S. Army. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Wednesday from 4-8 pm, and Thursday November 5 from 11am until service at 1pm with Sellars Crain, officiating. Interment White House Memorial Gardens.
James Franklin Eddings
Born in Westmoreland, TN on December 18, 1935
Departed on October 30, 2020 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday November 4, 2020 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday November 5, 2020 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Funeral Service: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Thursday November 5, 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.