Jaqueline Fay McClanahan English, October 30, 2016, age 49. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Fred and Charity Burton; father, Edwin D. McClanahan; step-father, Oakley Delton Denton. Survived by her mother, Wilma D. McClanahan; sister, Vickie Ochoa (Carlos) Grandberry; her sister in spirit Tammy E.A. (Christopher) Ruck, and their children, Dakota, Barrett, and Emerson Ruck; special friends, Daniel and Kimberly Cash. Jackie was employed for several years at the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office. She had a genuine love for everyone especially her ‘fur babies’. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Wednesday from 2-8pm, and Thursday from 10am until service time at 12 Noon. Interment Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Jacqueline Fay McClanahan English
Born on June 12, 1967
Departed on October 30, 2016 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday November 2, 2016 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday November 3, 2016 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Thursday November 3, 2016 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.