Imogene Peace, age 88, June 28, 2018. She was preceded in death by her husband of 62 years, Walton L. Peace. Survived by her sons, Ron (Cathi) Peace, and Neil (Tammy) Peace; grandchildren, Cara (Roger) Burrows, Caysa (Jason) Elliott, Cory (Kelsey) Peace, Jordan (Julianne) Peace; great-grandchildren, Cameron, Cole, Parks, and Crosley; siblings, Violet (Buist) Wilson, Marilyn (the late Elwood) Hilliard, James Roy (Francis) Settle, Carolyn (the late Jim) Gunter. Mrs. Peace was a long time member of Bellshire United Methodist Church where she served as secretary for 26 years. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday from 4-8 pm. Funeral service will be on Tuesday July 3 at 11 am at Bellshire United Methodist Church 1201 Westchester Dr., Nashville, TN 37207 with visitation from 9 am until service time. Interment Middle Tennessee State Veteran’s Cemetery at 1 pm. For those desiring, donations may be made to Bellshire United Methodist Church.
Born on May 18, 1930
Departed on June 28, 2018 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday July 2, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Bellshire United Methodist Church
- Tuesday July 3, 2018 9:00am to 11:00am
- Life Celebration: Bellshire United Methodist Church
- Tuesday July 3, 2018 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Interment: Middle TN Veterans Cemetery
- Tuesday July 3, 2018 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.