Ida Mildred Ragan, February 27, 2017, age 91. She was preceded in death by her husband, Henry D. Ragan, Jr., sons; Ernest Frank Moon, Sr., Richard Terry Moon; daughter, Connie Lee Biggs. Survived by her children, Dea Jean Treenery, Susan Marie (Larry) Anderton, Phillip Henry Ragan, Carol Ann (Donny) Zentz; twenty grandchildren, and twenty-seven great-grandchildren. Mildred was a loving mother and grandmother, and was very proud to be married to a Navy Veteran. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Thursday from 11-8 pm, and Friday from 10 am until service time at 2pm Interment will be at Nashville National Cemetery on Monday at 10am.
Ida Mildred Ragan
Born on March 31, 1925
Departed on February 27, 2017 and resided in Portland, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Thursday March 2, 2017 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday March 3, 2017 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Friday March 3, 2017 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Interment Service: Nashville National Cemetery
- Monday March 6, 2017 10:00am to 10:30am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.