Harry D. Bruce, September 21, 2015, age 88. Survived by his wife of 66 years, Wilma Bruce; children, Ruth Ann (Bill) Bryan; Scot (Julia) Bruce; grandchildren, Matt, Marcie, Adam, Harrison and Madeline; eight great-grandchildren. Mr. Bruce was retired from the Madison Post office after 38 years, and was a long time member of the Madison Church of Christ. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Wednesday from 4-8pm and Thursday from 10 am until service time at 12 Noon with Russ Corley and Bobby Hudson, officiating. Interment Hendersonville Memory Gardens.
Harry D Bruce
Born on June 19, 1927
Departed on September 21, 2015 and resided in Madison, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday September 23, 2015 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday September 24, 2015 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Thursday September 24, 2015 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.