Harold Dean Clark, age 84 of Goodlettsville, passed away on May 15, 2019 at age 84. He is survived by his wife of 58 years, Jeanette Clark; children, Melanie (Dan) Eaton, Nathan (Megan) Clark, Valerie Clark; grandchildren, Emily Grace (Harrison) Wall, John Eaton, Tyler (Francesca) Clark, Mary Eaton, Chloe Clark; sister, Ethel Faye (Eugene) Loyd, and several nieces and nephews. Harold was a long time CPA in the Goodlettsville area, and was a member of the Nazarene Church. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Tuesday May 21 from 6-8 pm, and on Wednesday May 22 from 12 noon until service time at 2pm. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Harold Dean Clark
Born on September 22, 1934
Departed on May 15, 2019 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday May 21, 2019 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday May 22, 2019 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday May 22, 2019 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.