He was preceded in death by his wife, Ludene McAlister Adams; son, James Larry Adams, Sr; mother, Grace Boyd Adams; father, Adam Miles Adams, Sr.; six brothers, and three sisters. Survived by his sons, Tommy (Patti) Adams, Danny (Carol) Adams, and Teddy (Tammy) Adams; daughters, Judy (James) Garrett, and Patsy (Danny) Campbell; sixteen grandchildren; thirty five great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; sisters, Charlene (Bill) Lipscomb, Corrine Melton; numerous nieces and nephews, and special friends, Roger and T. Desheles. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Tuesday from 4-8pm. Service will be Wednesday at 1pm with Rev. Maury Davis and Rev. Bob Cook, officiating. Interment Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Floyd Thomas Adams, Sr.
Born on June 8, 1927
Departed on June 1, 2015 and resided in Cottontown, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday June 2, 2015 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday June 3, 2015 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday June 3, 2015 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.