Florene Ervin, age 90 of Greenbrier, passed away on January 17, 2018. Born to the late Bill and Ollie Mae Witty, she was also preceded in death by her husband, Paul Ervin, Sr, and four brothers. She is survived by her sons, Paul Ervin, Jr., and Mike (Rita) Ervin; grandchildren, Tara Melson, Shane Ervin, and Dana Davis, and six great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Saturday from 12-8 pm, and Sunday January 21, from 12 Noon until service time at 2pm with Scott Ballard, officiating. Interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Born on March 3, 1927
Departed on January 17, 2018 and resided in Greenbrier, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Saturday January 20, 2018 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday January 21, 2018 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Sunday January 21, 2018 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.