Ellen L. Maynard, age 92 of Goodlettsville, passed away July 24, 2019. She was born in Nashville, Tennessee to the late Jesse and Alta Cuzzort. Also preceding her in death is her husband, William Maynard; daughter Sandy Koutz; great-great-granddaughter, Kaelani Bradshaw; siblings, Irene Steranka, James Cuzzort, Myrtle Burt, and Ben Johnson. Survived by her daughters, Donna (Joe) Orange, and Shari Maynard; sister, Betty Hunter; grandchildren, Christy Troup, Kathy Kemper, Kenny Kemper, Jr., and Chelsea Storehalder; five great-grandchildren and six great-great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Sunday from 2-7 pm, and Monday July 29 from 11 am until service at 1pm with interment to follow at Woodlawn Memorial Park.
Ellen L. Maynard
Born on July 18, 1927
Departed on July 24, 2019 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Sunday July 28, 2019 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday July 29, 2019 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday July 29, 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.