Dewey H. McCrary, age 81 of Hendersonville, passed away on October 16, 2019. He was born on May 28, 1938 to the late Roy McCrary and Hilda McElroy McCrary. He was also preceded in death by his wife of 53 years, Mary McCrary. He is survived by his daughters, Chanda (Jeff) Thompson, and Kendra (Marty) Stillwell; grandchildren, Kylie Thompson, Kenzie Thompson, Timothy Stillwell and Tyler Stillwell; sister, Anna Mary Hire. Mr. McCrary was a veteran of the United States Army. He was the owner of Custom Pools in Nashville. The family will receive friends at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home Goodlettsville Friday from 4-8 pm, and on Saturday October 19 from 10 am until service at 11 am with Jory Hire, officiating. Interment with military honors will follow at Beech Cemetery.
Dewey H McCrary
Born on May 28, 1938
Departed on October 16, 2019 and resided in Hendersonville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Friday October 18, 2019 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday October 19, 2019 10:00am to 11:00am
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Saturday October 19, 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.