Clifton Allen Pond, Sr., age 90 of White House, passed away on June 17, 2019. He was born in Sumner County Tennessee on April 20 1929 to the late Pitts Everette Pond and Flaudie Lela Lamberth Pond. He is also preceded in death by his wife of 63 years, Dorothy Helen Pond, and daughter, Lavonne Janette Pond. He is survived by his children, Clifton Allen “Al” Pond (Alice), William Roger Pond (Shannon), Kenneth Atlee Pond, and Brenda Kay Pond Eggert (Jim); fourteen grandchildren and twenty-six great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House on Wednesday June 19 from 3-8 pm. Funeral Service will be at 2pm Thursday June 20 at Walnut Grove United Methodist Church with visitation from 12 noon until service time. Interment will follow at Walnut Grove Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in his memory to Walnut Grove United Methodist Church.
Clifton Allen Pond Sr.
Born on April 20, 1929
Departed on June 17, 2019 and resided in White House, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Wednesday June 19, 2019 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Walnut Grove United Methodist Church
- Thursday June 20, 2019 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Funeral Service: Walnut Grove United Methodist Church
- Thursday June 20, 2019 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.