Carolyn Harris, January 11, 2019, age 85 of Goodlettsville. She was preceded in death by her husband Emmett Herschel Harris. Survived by her sister, Mary K. “Nootsie” Phelan, and several nieces and nephews. Mrs. Harris was a lifelong member of Union Hill Baptist Church. She was a cosmetologist for many years, first working for Kathleen’s Beauty Shop in Goodlettsville, and then working in her own home until her retirement. She and her husband loved to go camping, and were involved in many RV camping clubs. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday from 4-8 pm, and on Tuesday January 15 from 11am until service time at 1pm. Interment Spring Hill Cemetery.
Carolyn L Harris
Born on September 16, 1933
Departed on January 11, 2019 and resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday January 14, 2019 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday January 15, 2019 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday January 15, 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.