Bobby Hitt, September 8, 2016, age 87. Preceded in death by his wife, Marian Hitt; sister Edith Flint, and brother, Wade Hitt. Survived by his children, Teresa (John) Gregg, Clifton Hitt, and Tina (Jimmy) Conner; grandchildren, Hunter and Emily Gregg, Justin, Ashley, and Isabelle Conner; brothers, Mickey Hitt, Kenneth Hitt; sister, Polly Adcock. Mr. Hitt was a graduate of Goodlettsville High School class of 1948, and served in the U.S Army during the Korean War. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Joelton, and was retired from Ford Glass after more than 30 years of service. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday from 4-8pm, and Tuesday from 11 am until service time at 12 Noon. Interment Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Born on March 1, 1929
Departed on September 8, 2016 and resided in Nashville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday September 12, 2016 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday September 13, 2016 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday September 13, 2016 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.