Billy Stewart Deason, January 16, 2016, age 91 of Goodlettsville. Preceded in death by his wife, Roberta Deason, and son, Jerry Deason. Survived by his sons, Mike (Marj), and Randy Deason; grandsons, Dustin, Daniel, and Derek Deason. Mr. Deason proudly served the U.S. Air Corps during WWII, where he where he became a Prisoner of War. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Monday from 2-8pm. Funeral service will be Tuesday at 11 am with Dr. James Ryan, officiating. Graveside service at Spring Hill Cemetery Thursday at 11am.
Billy Stewart Deason
Resided in Goodlettsville, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday January 18, 2016 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday January 19, 2016 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Interment/Graveside Service: SpringHill Cemetery
- Thursday January 21, 2016 11:00am to 11:30am
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.