Betty Sue Grubbs, December 11, 2014, age 81 of Cottontown. Preceded in death by her parents, Dow and Beulah Langford; brothers, Homer, Jimmy and Eugene Langford; grandchildren, Clint and Allison Roberts. Survived by her husband, Dormon Grubbs; daughters, Ellen (Harlie) Roberts, Mary (Duane) Dillard; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; siblings, Elaine Kriebel, James Langford, Shirley Dawson, Donald Langford, Doris Williams, Joe Langford, Tony Langford, Martha Woodcock. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Sunday from 2-8pm and Monday from 11 am until service time at 1pm. Interment Hillcrest Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Do Re Mi School of Gospel Music or the charity of one’s choice.
Betty Sue Grubbs
Born on August 2, 1933
Departed on December 11, 2014 and resided in Cottontown, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Sunday December 14, 2014 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday December 15, 2014 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Monday December 15, 2014 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.