Betty June Harrison, age 78 of White Bluff, passed away September 20, 2019. She was born in Goodlettsville, TN to the late Simon Vetetoe and Cora Lena Haskins Vetetoe. She is preceded in death by her husband James Harrison, and their son Jimmy Donald Harrison. Survived by her fiancé, Lee Kelsey; daughters, Debra Ann (Russell) Sheehy, Sandra Lynn Sullivan, and Donna Gaile (Eric) Deal; grandchildren, Jamie Deal, Holly Kehl, Jeremy Deal, Heather Rainville, Sean Sullivan, Taylor Sullivan; great-grandchildren Lawson, Ally, Kenslee, Emilee, Jackson, and Bennett. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home Goodlettsville Tuesday from 3-7 pm., and Wednesday September 25 from 12 Noon until service time at 2pm with Randy Clark, officiating. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Betty June Harrison
Born on June 14, 1941
Departed on September 20, 2019 and resided in White Bluff, TN
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Tuesday September 24, 2019 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday September 25, 2019 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Funeral Service: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Wednesday September 25, 2019 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.