Barbara Lucille Waggoner, age 79 of Hendersonville, passed away on February 5, 2017. She was preceded in death by her parents, Davis and Thelma Uselton. She is survived by her husband, Frank Waggoner; brothers, Jackie, Jerry, and Richard Uselton; sister-in-law Janelle Uselton; sister Deborah Mathis, brother-in-law David Mathis, daughter, Vickie (Grant) Clasby, son, David (Lorrie) Waggoner, grandchildren, Daniel, Joshua and Chase Waggoner, Molly, Sean and Ryan Henderson, and two great-grandchildren, Ruby and Walker Waggoner. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville Sunday from 4-8 pm, and Monday from 12 Noon until service time at 2pm with interment to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens.
Barbara Lucille Waggoner
Born on June 14, 1937
Departed on February 5, 2017
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Sunday February 12, 2017 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Monday February 13, 2017 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, Goodlettsville
- Monday February 13, 2017 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.