Barbara Faye Swann, born in Robertson County, Tennessee on March 10, 1939 to the late Harold and Margaret Swann, passed away on February 4, 2018. Barbara worked for over 50 years in the clerical department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She is survived by her brothers, Jadie (Betty) Swann; Mike (Peggy) Swann, and Randy (Brenda) Boyles, and many nieces, nephews, and extended family. Visitation will be at Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House Wednesday February 7 from 4-8 pm, and on Thursday February 8 from 11 am until service time at 1pm with Mike Moore, officiating. Interment will follow at Pleasant Grove Cemetery.
Barbara Faye Swann
Born on March 10, 1939
Departed on February 4, 2018
- Visitation: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Wednesday February 7, 2018 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Thursday February 8, 2018 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Life Celebration: Cole & Garrett Funeral Home, White House
- Thursday February 8, 2018 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.